Helga's World

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A focused student…?

It is obviously a pressure coming on from school and getting closer to the exams, at least today I have been doing anything else than study. Here is an example of that: Today I have washed all laundry that I could possibly find in the house. Then I went to shop for dinner, and yes, I managed to take a long time to stroll amongst the shelves in the shop, looking at baked bean tins and milk cartons. I also found rhubarb in the shop and of course it was ideal to buy half kilo of it because I decided there in the shop that today I would make rhubarb jam! When I came home, I washed the rhubarb, but it in pot with sugar and made jam. But something had to be in the house to eat with the jam so I decided to bake few waffles! And then it was totally necessary to watch an old TV programme with Frasier, much more important then studying. And look, I am still trying to avoid studying by writing this! Dear friends and family, if you will be around Edenderry, I have at least fresh jam and lots of clean towels and sheets!
Long live the student life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home