Helga's World

Monday, March 27, 2006

I have arrived again...!


Hello everybody! I have arrived again. I am on full speed in my studies , two essays that I have to finish before Easter holiday, then the exams in May and the Master thesis in the summer, o my god. But anyhow, the classes have finished so I don't have to go to school again. I am getting excited for Eurovision and of course I watch closely what is happening on www.eurovision.tv. The video and the song with Silvia Night the Icelandic Reykjavik chic is brilliant and my favourite of course. I also think the Danish song is quite cool and the guy who sings for Russia is cute! Notice the girl who sings for Belgium, she looks like a self-tanning lotion factory had attacked her or exploded all over her, jesus, she is like an orange!
My sister Saedis is getting confirmed 9th April, on my birthday!!! Yes, I am of course going to Iceland, I will go the 5th and come back to Ireland 21st April. I cannot wait to come back to my wonderful Iceland. The live goes on here in Edenderry, it is though too small town for my taste, I want to live in a city or totally in the countryside, there is nothing in between for me. But the house we live in is warm and cosy and my and Seamus (the houseghost) are becoming good friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home